– Sample –
Showing Instructions for Buyers / Realtors
(Note to Sellers: Just like the real world where there are rules, you also have to have rules for the people who come into your home for Showings. This is your home, and it is expected that you will have some kind of instructions for the public who enter it. Badgerland MLS provides this basic outline as a Sample Showing Instructions sheet for our Sellers. Please edit this sheet to your needs, print it, and leave it next to your other documents for the Showing. You will want to delete the word Sample above and also delete this paragraph and the info at the bottom. Display this sheet for your FSBO Buyers who you show the home to, and for the Realtors who show your home to their Buyers.)
– Please be sure to sign and completely fill out the Badgerland MLS Sign-In Sheet.
– Please put on the Shoe Covers when entering this home.
– Dont let the cat/dog out. If you do, please call: (phone number)
– Turn off all the Lights when you are done with your Showing.
– Leave the Keys on the kitchen table, or put them back in the Lock Box and secure the Lock Box back on the front door.
– Please take the photo fact sheet of our Property. (Maybe put a sticker on it that says: “Please take one”)
– Please take a copy of the Condition Report; You will need it to write your Offer.
– Please take a copy of the Schedule S, Lead Based Paint, Disclosure (If built prior to1978).
– Please make the Earnest Money Check out to: ex. ABC Title Trust, LLC.
– Please contact us with feedback at (Phone number or email).
Make a Note of this:
When the phone rings and a Broker is calling to set up a showing, your first reply should be: Are they showing my home as a Seller’s Agent or as a Buyer’s Agent
This sheet is available to download online at: www.BadgerlandMLS.com/forms